Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's Food

I am determined to do better than yesterday. It can't be too difficult, given the disaster that was yesterday's food!


breakfast: 2 1/2 blueberry bran muffins with Take Control spread
snack: a handful of baby carrots dipped in light ranch dressing
lunch: whole wheat tortilla wrap with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion - more carrots and ranch - coke
snack: chips and salsa
snack/mini meal: left over salmon and pasta from Macaroni Grill (less than 1/2 of original amount)
snack: one bite of Sammy's chocolate covered "granola bar"
dinner: 2 pieces of pizza, 2 pieces of dessert
snack: handful of popcorn from Sammy's bowl

Exercise: family walk around the neighborhood. Not a lot, but not nothin' either.

Well, I did better today from a nutritional standpoint. I got some veggies at least. Probably still too much food for me though.

My attitude today was, "when hungry...eat...just make healthy choices". I think that's still a pretty good starting point for me, only now I'll work on smaller portions.

No comments: