Friday, May 23, 2008

My "Before" Weigh In

Okay, I did all the "before" stuff this morning....measurements, weight, pictures (that was loads of fun).

I feel the need to do a little disclaimer here. I should say that I don't think I'm "fat". I'm not obese or fat...I'm heavier than I think is ideal for me...but more importantly, I'm not fit. I'm not healthy. My cholesterol is almost 300, and I have serious heart issues in my family.

My goal is to get healthy. And knowing my body, getting healthy will also mean weight loss and fat loss. So that's why I'm keeping track of this stuff.

Enough of that already. Here are my beginning stats:

weight: 153 pounds
chest: 37"
waist: 35"
hips: 41"
thigh: 22.5"
arm: 11.25"

I also took some before pictures of me in a bikini...good Lord, why did you ever allow the bikini to be created?? Not fun. And no, I'm not showing you the pictures. At least not right now. I have some serious courage to work up if I'm going to show you pictures.

No comments: