Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Already Feel Like Quitting...

What what I thinking, starting a blog like this??!!??

It's so much easier to not pay attention to what I'm eating and blame my flab on "baby weight". Now that I'm paying attention though, it's obvious...I have to take full responsibility. I'm a grown up. Don't ask me when it happened, but it did. Somewhere along the line I became 100% responsible for me. Crap.

And can I just whine for a minute. (Think really annoying squeaky whiny voice going on here)

But I love food. I want to eat because I love to eat. I love the taste of food. I love that satisfied feeling after a really great meal. And I love chocolate. I love it, I love it, I love it...and I don't wanna make sacrifices! And I hate to exercise! It hurts and it makes me sweat and it takes a bunch of time I'd rather be spending doing other things. And then I have to do the whole shower and makeup and hair thing, and it just plain pisses me off to have to work so dang hard!

Okay. Whew. I needed to get that out. Thanks for indulging me.

No comments: