Monday, July 14, 2008

A Better Idea For All This Weight

The average weight (mass) of two human arms is 3.35 kg, according to WikiAnswers. For those of us backward English system users, that's 7.39 pounds, or 3.7 pounds each.

Now, I have four children. Don't you think it would make sense for a mother to grow an extra arm for each new child she has? Those of you who are moms out there, know what I mean!

For me, that would be 3.7 pounds per arm x 4 new arms = 14.8 pounds

Hey...I'm 15 pounds overweight! Now, don't you think that an extra arm would make more sense than useless, artery clogging flab? I do.

I'm gonna have to talk to The Big Guy about this idea...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!

I am hear to ENCOURAGE YOU girl! I just recently had "the talk" with my gyn after having to have a hysterectomy... yep, I need to lose some weight! All my life I have been a thin tall girl and now that I have had kids... the poundage has come! Any-hoo, I will truly pray for you and I soooo love your blog girl! We have lots in common... even right down to shoppin at Eddie Bauer!

Oh, could I claim about 8 arms even though I have only two kids?

Dawnita

Angie said...

I just wanted to stop by and say "I'm right there with ya lady!!" I've also been working on my "extra's". It's so hard and not that this is a good excuse but isn't it a whole lot easier to just eat what your kids eat?? I think that's my problem...too much mac and cheese, hot dogs and chicken nuggets and not enoght exercise.

So I just wanted to stop by and say....You can do it!! You can do it!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mom said...

LOL, that would explain my overweight status, I have so many dc I'd have more arms than an octopus.

how are you doing, it's been a while since you posted
Love
H