Monday, September 15, 2008

It's All About The Bra

Yes, the bra. When I get up in the morning, I get dressed right into my exercise clothes. There's just something about wearing a sports bra that makes me want to take it off (not very comfy)! And I just hate taking it off if I haven't gotten a workout in.

Strange motivation, to be sure. But hey, I'll take anything I can get.

Still no change on the scale.

But the other day I was horsing around with Ben, and I flexed my arm muscle at him. "Whoah MOM, where'd you get THAT?!" was his very satisfying response. I love that kid. He's officially my favorite ;)

My baby boy turns 1 NEXT WEEK. I can't believe it. I'm hesitant to wean him just because I know this is my last time nursing a baby, and it's such sweet time with him. But I'm also feeling more and more like I'd like my body back. Oh, the constant push and pull that is motherhood!

I'm still holding out hope that I'll have an easier time losing some fat once I wean him. I just HAVE TO remember to cut back on eating after I'm done nursing. I've gotten pretty accustomed to being able to eat an extra 500 calories per day "for the baby"!

Oh, change is hard, don't you think? I think.

No comments: